To adopt a puppy can be a seamless and joyful experience.
To Adopt a puppy can be a great experience. This site has been developed to not only find puppies loving homes but to be a comprehensive resourse for new puppy owners.
Within the last three years I have found over Seventy cute puppies safe loving homes. This has been a win win for all involved.
I am creating a one stop shop to adopt a puppy, find valuable information and puppy supplies.
My intent is also to increase the joys of sharing your space with the dog, to step out of the boundaries of the mind and into the heart. Great learning and love abound with
connecting to man's best friend, in ways you may not have ever considered. To know, connect and love your dog beyond what you have known before is my invitation to you.
We will explore the nature of the dog and in turn, learn more about ourselves.
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their Universe. We are the focus of their love, faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made"
There's a puppy out there waiting just for YOU!
- Available Puppies
- These available puppies are carefully chosen to be family oriented dogs and are
- Complete the adoption-application to start the adoption process.
- Connecticut Adoption Process
- Beautiful puppies are available for adoption in Connecticut. Please review these simple steps.
- How to adopt a puppy
- I have in place an seamless way to help people adopt a puppy. This puppy venture has been very successful in matching puppies with loving grateful new owners.
- Adoption Request
- Frustrated on and wondering why it's so difficult to find that family friendly dog/puppy? Let me take care of finding and bringing home that special new family member you've been dreaming of.
- Puppy Adoptions a Rewarding Endeavor
- Puppy adoptions do not have to be a difficult process. I've been able to seamlessly bring together puppies in need of safe loving homes with grateful caring new owners.
- Puppy Finder
- Puppy Finder Finding loving homes for at risk and unwanted puppies.
- Where to Adopt a Puppy
- Where to adopt a puppy can be a daunting task. Here are some valuable guidelines to help you find that adorable puppy you’ve been looking for.
- Photo Gallery
- Photo gallery
- These testimonials provide clear insight to the success of my puppy placement program.
- Puppy References
- These clients a graciously offered to act as puppy references for my puppy venture
- Adopt-a-puppy Mission Statement
- Through my Adopt-a-puppy venture I have found many great family
- contact us
- contact information
- These adopted puppies found their loving homes.
- These adopted puppies are a sample of the many puppies who have connected with their wonderful new homes. Matches made in heaven.
- Choosing a Puppy
- When choosing a puppy one of the first questions to ask is
- Best Dog Breed for Me
- What’s the Best Dog breed for me? It is well worth the effort to take a look at your lifestyle and other factors when selecting a dog breed.
- Best Companion Dogs
- The best companion dogs are ones that are friendly, obedient, trainable and affectionate. Recent research has shown the best companion dogs are a merging of genetics and the environment with proper so
- New Puppy Care
- Most people are very concerned about providing the best new puppy care.
- Bringing a New Puppy Home
- Bringing a new puppy home is a very exciting time. There are several things that you can do to make that transition much easier for your new puppy.
- Feeding a Puppy
- Properly feeding a puppy is very important for their optimum health and long term well being. Here are some helpful guidelines for choosing the best puppy food.
- Puppy Health
- Puppy health can be enhanced with proper care which includes a comprehensive vaccination
- Puppy Questions
- New puppy owners frequently have common puppy questions. I have compiled the 10 most frequently asked questions.
- Crate Training Puppies
- Properly crate training puppies will go a long way with helping them adjust to their new home as well as helping with potty training.
- Housebreaking a Puppy
- Housebreaking a puppy is one of the first things that new owners are concerned about. With the proper training, puppy housebreaking can go smoothly and help your pup to master the rules of the hous
- Puppy Proof Your Home
- If you puppy proof your home prior to the puppy coming home you can make it easier for your pup to be happy and healthy in their new environment and may just save you a pair or two of shoes.
- Puppy Socialization
- Puppy socialization is critical for helping puppies to learn to be comfortable with common and novel events.
- Socializing Your Puppy
- Socializing your puppy early is critical but how you go about that is also very important. Exposing your puppy to a variety of experiences and making sure those experiences are positive ones will hel
- Puppy Training Tips
- Puppy training tips, puppy obedience training, puppy housebreaking, training your puppy
- Dog Training and Behavior
- Knowledge of dog training and behavior can contribute to a positive
- Dog Temperament
- An understanding of dog temperament can be very instrumental
- Dog Personality
- It’s wise to know something about dog personality whether you are looking for a puppy or have a dog(s) currently.
- Fear in Dogs
- Fear in dogs is behind many behavior problems that get dogs and their owners in trouble. Owners can learn how to effectively deal with a fearful dog by recognizing behaviors stemming from fear and avo
- Shy Dog
- Genetics and or a lack of socialization can contribute to creating a shy dog. Early, effective intervention by socializing the dog/puppy can often help them gain confidence and moderate their shyness
- Dog Language
- Dog language is varied and extensive in what it can tell us about what our dogs are truly feeling. Learning to understand dog language can keep both you and your dog safe, deepen your communication
- Dog Emotions
- Understanding dog emotions can help us to truly know and relate to our dogs, allowing us to have a deep connection with mutual trust, respect and affection.
- Dog Food Nutrition Basics
- Evaluating dog food nutrition is challenging. Reading the list of ingredients will allow you to evaluate the real quality of the food.
- Best Veterinarian
- Choosing the best veterinarian requires that you ask specific questions revealing what are the most important aspects you’re looking for in your animal care provider.
- Dog Illness Symptoms
- It’s important to know when dog illness symptoms are the beginning of a serious health problem or just a minor irregularity.
- groom a dog
- To groom a dog will contribute to their optimum health. Good grooming is not just about their coat but also their ears, nails and pest protection. It also gives you an opportunity for a positive conne
- Dog Care Tips
- Here are some dog care tips that will help you keep your best friend healthy and happy.
- Facts About Dogs
- There are interesting facts about dogs which are helpful for the new dog owners as well as an experienced dog owner.
- A Happy Dog
- What does it mean to really have a happy dog? After some fundamental needs are taken care of having a calm, confident and peaceful guardian is one of the greatest gifts we can give to our dogs.